AASLD/EASL Special Conference on Hepatitis C
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
New York City, New York
September 12 – 13
Register by August 15 and save. Registration rates increase August 16.
Adrian M. Di Bisceglie, MD, FACP; Michael W. Fried, MD; Alessio Michele Aghemo, MD, PhD; and Darius Moradpour, MD
Two major developments—the recommendation for birth cohort screening and the recent approval of all-oral treatment regimens—are poised to change the landscape of HCV patient care. This special conference brings together a distinguished faculty from around the world to discuss the pathogenesis,
diagnosis, and treatment of the disease.
At this event, you will learn about new therapeutic options that can cure the vast majority of patients. You will also leave the conference with insights on global epidemiology, barriers to care, and potential solutions to improve global access to therapy.
Adrian Di Bisceglie, MD, FACP, "Hopes for participation from people from around the world."
- To evaluate the impact of new strategies for screening of hepatitis C in the United States and abroad
- To understand the changing global epidemiology of HCV infection
- To recognize the strengths and limitations of recently approved therapeutic regimens
- To evaluate new treatment regimens under development for HCV
- To recognize barriers to care and identify potential solutions to improve global access to new HCV therapies
This live activity is designed for hepatologists, gastroenterologists, NPs/PAs, epidemiologists, pharmacists and others with an interest in hepatitis C epidemiology and therapy.