Abstracts for The Liver Meeting® 2019 Now Available
- View accepted abstracts in the October 2019 supplement of HEPATOLOGY.
- View accepted late-breaking abstracts for The Liver Meeting® 2019.
2020 Abstract Submission
- Regular Abstract Submission Opens: April 1, 2020
- Regular Abstract Submission Closes: June 1, 2020
- Abstract Notification: August 3, 2020
- Late-breaking Abstract Submission: September 9 – 16, 2020
NEW: Disclosures for Presenting Authors are REQUIRED in order to submit your abstract. Please be sure to obtain disclosures for your presenting author prior to beginning your submission.
Questions? Contact Education@aasld.org
Oral Abstracts and Poster Presenters
All oral abstracts and poster presenters are required to register and attend the Annual Meeting.
- General Information
- Formatting / Submission Instructions
- Additional Information and Embargo Policy
- Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Criteria
- Abstracts must be received by 11:59 pm ET, Monday, June 1, 2020 to be considered for review.
- Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted and incomplete abstracts will be considered ineligible for inclusion.
- Abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission site. No faxed copies, discs, thumb drives or email submissions will be accepted.
- An abstract may only be submitted to the Annual Meeting once. Duplicate abstracts (reporting the same data) that are submitted under a different author will be administratively withdrawn.
- To submit an abstract, there is a nonrefundable fee of $70. Authors can pay by VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express® or DISCOVER®; your credit card will be processed by AASLD. Please be sure to list the current expiration date of your credit card.
- Abstracts will not be considered for publication and/or presentation unless payment is provided. No checks or purchase orders will be accepted.
- Case reports, or novel clinical observations can provide new insight into clinical phenotypes or pathogenesis of disease. Case reports are not frequently submitted to The Liver Meeting® but authors who so choose may submit one using the same guidelines outlined below for standard abstract submission. Case reports will be scored and ranked by the same review team that scores abstract submissions for the category and descriptor selected by the submitting author.