A variety of continuing education evaluations are available to obtain CME/CE credits or MOC points based on your level of participation. Evaluations may be completed during or after the meeting. Certificates of Attendance are also available for noncredit seeking attendees.
Save your badge! Your email address and badge number will be needed to access the CME evaluation, and to print a Certificate of Attendance.
The CME/CE* evaluations are available online and can be completed in the following ways.
- During the session:
Download The Liver Meeting® app and evaluate the sessions in real time – refer to the CME icon to access the evaluation.
- In your hotel room or at home:
access the evaluation website using your personal device of choice. Go directly to the CME evaluation and/or CE* evaluation.
- At any Continuing Education/Certificate Stations:
Visit the Continuing Education/Certificate Stations in Hall A to access the evaluation from any available kiosk.
DEADLINE: Be sure to complete the CME and/or CE evaluation for credit before the following dates.
- CME evaluation – March 15, 2020
- CE* evaluation – December 31, 2019
*CE is only available for the AASLD/ILTS Transplant Course, Hepatology Associates Course and the Postgraduate Course.
Certificates of Attendance
Certificates of Attendance are available to attendees completing The Liver Meeting® evaluation and may be printed onsite at the Continuing Education/Certificate Stations or after the meeting at aasld.org/livermeeting by March 15, 2020.
Successful completion for ABIM and ABP MOC points is defined as having completed the following elements
- Attended designated MOC session(s)
- Claimed CME for the session(s) [ABIM Rule: MOC points must be equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity.]
- Completed MOC evaluation(s) for attended MOC session(s)
Claiming MOC Points
- The MOC evaluations are included within the CME evaluation system.
- Within the CME evaluation, you will see orange boxes that state "XX MOC points available" for all sessions that are offering MOC.
- After claiming CME for the session, simply click on the orange button to complete the MOC evaluation.
- If you do not receive a passing score of 70% on the first attempt for each MOC session evaluation, you will be prompted to retake the evaluation until you receive a passing score of 70% or greater.
Note: the first time (only) you click to complete a MOC evaluation you will be prompted to enter your full name, birthday (month/day) and ABIM ID or ABP ID information.
Be sure to complete the MOC evaluation for points before the following dates.
- For points to be submitted for 2019 you must complete the evaluations no later than December 15, 2019. Evaluations completed after that date may not be submitted until 2020.
- For ABP points to be submitted for 2019 you must complete the evaluations no later than December 1, 2019. Evaluations completed after that date may not be submitted until 2020.
- MOC evaluations will remain available until March 15, 2020. Requests for MOC after this date will not be honored.
Note: AASLD submits MOC points on behalf of its learners to ABIM and ABP. Points are not submitted automatically and will not display immediately on your ABIM or ABP MOC Profile upon completion of the MOC evaluation. Completed MOC evaluations are collected on the 15th of each month and submitted to the ABIM and/or ABP by the last day of the month.
The 2019 Postgraduate Course MOC activity has only been approved for MOC points through the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The Annual Meeting has only been approved for MOC points through the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM). If you are certified by another board, you may be able to use your CME certificate for MOC or you may be able to ask for reciprocity (but your board may not grant it).