Claim CME / MOC from The Liver Meeting® 2019 – Due March 15, 2020
Attendees of The Liver Meeting® 2019 can claim live credits as follows:
- Log into the Credit Claiming Website using your Badge Number and Email Address
- Complete meeting and session evaluations for CME and/or MOC
- View your Transcript Page and/or Print and Download Certificate(s)
For Certificates of Attendance, complete the meeting evaluation only. Most credit claiming expires on March 15, 2020. CE nursing credits were only available through December 31, 2019.
Helpful Information for Claiming Live MOC Points
- MOC evaluations are included within the CME evaluation system.
- If needed, view step-by-step instructions [including screenshots] for claiming CME/CE/MOC
- Within the /MOC evaluation, you will see orange boxes that state "XX MOC points available" for all sessions that are offering MOC.
- After claiming CME for the session, click on the orange button to complete the MOC evaluation.
- If you do not receive a passing score of 70% on the first attempt for each MOC session evaluation, you will be prompted to retake the evaluation until you receive a passing score of 70% or greater.
- Note: the first time (only) you click to complete a MOC evaluation you will be prompted to enter your full name, birthday (month/day) and ABIM ID or ABP ID information.
- AASLD offered American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points for the 2019 Postgraduate Course and select sessions during The Liver Meeting 2019. ABIM Rule: MOC points must be equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity.
- AASLD offered American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points for the 2019 Postgraduate Course only.
- If you are certified by another board, you may be able to use your CME certificate for MOC or you may be able to ask for reciprocity (but your board may not grant it).
Have Questions or Need Further Assistance?
Contact us at Education@aasld.org