Snap. Post. Win. Donate.
It’s that easy! Share your photos about your experiences at The Liver Meeting® – making a gift at the AASLD Foundation booth in the Main Lobby, attending sessions, or enjoying Boston – on Twitter, and/or Instagram using #LiverSnaps and #GivingSnaps [for the Foundation's contest].
Each day, we will identify winning photos and award prizes.
Happy snapping! And don't forget to tag AASLD and the AASLD Foundation in your photos.
AASLD's Social Media Channels
Social Media Guidelines for The Liver Meeting®
Download AASLD's social media guidelines for The Liver Meeting®.
- All attendees of The Liver Meeting® 2019, at least twenty-one (21) years of age, are eligible to participate.
- Judges are not eligible to enter the contest.
- The contest runs from Friday, November 8 to Monday, November 11, 2019.
- Take photos of your experience at The Liver Meeting®: your trip to Boston; sessions and receptions you attended; best individual/group selfie; you visiting Boston landmarks, etc.
- Photos must be your own.
- Tag your photos with #LiverSnaps and post them to Twitter and/or Instagram.
- By submitting a photo, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to upload and display the photo on social media for the purposes of entering this contest.
- A panel of judges will select daily winners from photos received by 4 pm each day. Winners must be Meeting attendees.
- Note: Attendees can only win one daily prize during the course of The Liver Meeting® 2019. Our goal is to recognize as many attendees as possible.
- Each daily winner will receive a fun prize. Daily winners have until Noon on Tuesday to claim their prizes at the Tech Bar, otherwise you forfeit your prize.
- All winning photos will be shared on AASLD's social media channels and on the walk-in slides for select sessions.