More than 2,000 posters are scheduled for display Friday through Monday in the Poster and Exhibit Hall. Posters will be arranged per topic and the specific number assignment provided in the official notification letter. ePoster stations will also be available throughout the meeting to provide continuous viewing access during and after the meeting in LiverLearning®.
All poster presenters of The Liver Meeting® are required to:
- Register for and attend the Annual Meeting*.
- Review and comply with all AASLD Presentation Guidelines.
- Be present at your poster during the designated Presentation Time to network and field questions about your abstract from other attendees.
- Indicate all relevant financial disclosures on the bottom right hand corner of your poster.
- Remove your poster no later than 30 minutes after the end of the session. Posters not removed within this time period will be discarded.
* You must register for the Annual Meeting by October 11 to receive advance registration rates. Access into The Liver Meeting® sessions, poster or exhibit halls will not be permitted without an attendee badge. International attendees may obtain a Letter of Invitation for visa purposes.
Review the "Poster Formatting Tips" tab to assist you in preparing for your session.