The Liver Meeting® is the premier Annual Meeting in the science and practice of hepatology, including the latest findings on new drugs, novel treatments and the results from pilot and multicenter studies. Approximately 10 percent of Americans have some form of liver disease, but fortunately, the research community has made great strides in recent years in developing new treatments for patients.
- Press Policies and Guidelines
- Embargo Policy
- Press Eligibility, Bloggers, and Photographers / Videographers
- Ineligible Registrants and Prohibited Activities
- Press Conference Policy, Slate and The Liver Meeting® Access
- Video / Audio Recording, Copyright Policy and Use of Insignias and Logos
- Dedicated Websites and Newsletters, Media Information for Exhibitors and Outside Press Conferences
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases appreciates your interest in covering The Liver Meeting® and is happy to provide credentialed media with complimentary press registration [link is forthcoming].
Below you will find a complete listing of the eligibility requirements, guidelines and policies for members of the press who wish to attend The Liver Meeting®. Read all of the sections below carefully, as there have been updates to our policies.
- The Newsroom is open to credentialed media representatives only. All journalists are encouraged to pre-register by November 5 and can pick up their badges onsite at Registration.
- AASLD does not share media lists.
- Coffee, tea, lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, and lunch are provided in the Newsroom on a first-come, first-served basis.