Skip to main content
- What is your name?
- What is your Institution?
St. Louis University School Of Medicine
- Are you attending The Liver Meeting® for the first time?
- What are you most excited for at The Liver Meeting®?
The conversations and discussions I'm going to have with people who are also passionate about the field. Catching up with many of my mentors and idols in one location at the same time. Learning about new advances in hepatology that will further inspire me and help formulate more questions to investigate.
- What area of liver disease research do you find most promising or fascinating?
OLT and HCC treatment
- What is the one thing you can't wait to do in San Francisco?
Catch up with previous PIs and go to the ocean.
- What's your dream job?