Date of event
THE CONFERENCE THAT COVERS IT ALL
Digestive Diseases Week is back and better than ever! At this year’s hybrid meeting, AASLD has curated content just for our members. Don’t miss your opportunity to become a know-it-all, by attending the conference that covers it all.
DDW is the only conference that can provide you with education on all the topics you need to know. Not only can you attend hundreds of sessions on Gastroenterology, but AASLD completely changed its hepatology programming this year to better reflect your needs. Choose among the program offerings designed for you including:
- Career options in Hepatology workshop where trainees can learn more about developing a career in hepatology.
- Hepatology Skills Workshop that includes a demonstration of Fibroscan.
- Clinical Practice Workshop that will include talks on strategies to prevent the progression of liver disease, management of Alcohol Associated Hepatitis, and the role of nutrition and exercise to prevent malnutrition in liver disease.
- Meet the Expert sessions on hot hepatology topics where attendees can hear from key opinion leaders in the field.
- Our trademark Academic Debates where two competing teams battle on the pros and cons of a topic area.
- Stump the Expert where hepatology experts will work through interesting and challenging cases with the audience.
DDW is co-sponsored by AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT. In 2022, DDW will be a hybrid event of both in-person and virtual programming. The live meeting will be in San Diego, CA, May 21 - 24, 2022