Inquiries for 2018 in San Francisco
Visit the inquiry page to receive updates about abstracts, program/registration, corporate support and exhibitor opportunities.
Important Dates for Registration
- AASLD Fellows — July 18
- AASLD Members — July 25
- General Registration — August 1
Not sure which registration package might be right for you? Take a look at the flexible registration options.
Who Attends The Liver Meeting®
The Liver Meeting® is the annual must-attend event bringing together 9,500 attendees from around the world to exchange the latest research, discuss new developments in treatment outcomes, and network with other experts in the field. Our attendees include those focused on:
- Adult and pediatric hepatology
- Clinical, basic and translational researchers
- Specialists who diagnose and treat liver disease, including gastroenterologists, surgeons, pathologists, anesthesiologists and radiologists
- Primary care physicians
- NPs, PAs, RNs, pharmacists and other allied health professionals
- Trainees and students in all disciplines listed above
The Liver Meeting® offers greater flexibility and depth of education, which include:
- Selecting from one of three registration packages for the greatest cost savings or a la carte pricing for a more focused experience.
- Expanded Special Interest Group (SIG) programming – Programs sponsored by our 15 SIGs throughout the meeting focusing on highly specialized topics in hepatology.
- Postgraduate Course – a one-day course focused on "A Hectic Day for a Hepatology Consultant" featuring “consultant” designed lectures aimed at providing insights about state-of-the-art consultative hepatology attendees that can be applied to daily practice.
- Basic Science Symposium – a one-day symposium focused on "Matrix Biology and the Liver: More Than Collagen and Fibrosis" that will bring together basic researchers and clinical investigators to recognize the potential of the matrix in therapy better, leading to innovative basic research and potentially to new therapies.
- Expanded Annual Meeting programming – featuring a newly developed Diversity Workshop focusing on "Ethnic and Racial Disparities in Liver Diseases." This workshop will identify the biological and social determinants of health that contribute to ethnic and racial disparities in health and health care within the US.
- Associates Day – in addition to our highly successful "Trainee Day" tailored for the next generation of hepatologists and scientists, we are now featuring an "Associates Day" that features targeted educational offerings for Advanced Practice Providers.
- More Continuing Education Opportunities – offering CME, CE, MOC (ABIM and ABP) credits!