Snap. Post. Win.
It’s that easy! Share your photos about your experiences at The Liver Meeting® on Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram using #LiverSnaps.
Each day, we will select a winning photo and award a prize. At the end of the Meeting, a grand prize winner will be announced.
Happy snapping! And don't forget to tag AASLD in your photos.
Rules for The Liver Meeting® Social Media Photo Contest
- All attendees of The Liver Meeting® 2017, at least twenty-one (21) years of age, are eligible to participate.
- Judges are not eligible to enter the contest.
- The contest runs from Friday, October 20 to Monday, October 23, 2017.
- Take photos of your experience at The Liver Meeting®: your trip to Washington DC; sessions and receptions you attended; best individual/group selfie; you visiting DC landmarks, etc.
- Photos must be your own.
- Tag your photos with #LiverSnaps and post them to Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram.
- By submitting a photo, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to upload and display the photo on social media for the purposes of entering this contest.
- A panel of judges will select a daily winner from photos received by 4 pm each day. Winners must be Meeting attendees.
- Each daily winner will receive a fun prize. Daily winners have until Noon on Tuesday to claim their prizes at the Tech Bar, otherwise you forfeit your prize.
- All winning photos will be shared on AASLD's social media channels and on the walk-in slides for select sessions.
- Our grand prize winner, selected from the pool of daily winners, will be announced on Tuesday, October 24, 2017. The grand prize: one year AASLD membership (up to US $375. No substitutions).
AASLD's Social Media Channels