- What is your name?
- What is your Institution?
San Antonio Military Medical Center
- Are you attending The Liver Meeting® for the first time?
- What are you most excited for at The Liver Meeting®?
I am looking forward to meeting other trainees who are passionate about hepatology and academic medicine. I am also excited about learning the most up-to-date clinical practice from experts in the area.
- What area of liver disease research do you find most promising or fascinating?
I am most fascinated by NAFLD / NASH research and believe this is going to be an area of practice with dynamic changes in the next decade.
- What is the one thing you can't wait to do in San Francisco?
Explore this wonderful city with fellow colleagues.
- What's your dream job?
Working as a gastroenterologist in an academic center, teaching and learning from trainees while continuing to practice clinical medicine.