What to Expect
Participants of The Liver Meeting Digital Experience can access the world’s best scientific sessions from the comfort of their home or office, revisit their favorite sessions, and watch content they may have missed when it was presented live–all on their own schedule and at their own convenience. Participants will have access to most The Liver Meeting educational content–almost all of it available for continuing education credits.The Liver Meeting Digital Experience includes access to:
- Educational content that you can access anywhere in the world
- Abstract content that brings you the latest science
- ePoster content in our virtual poster hall
- Satellite Symposium and Product Theatres delivered by industry partners
- OnDemand educational content so you can catch what you missed
- Online networking opportunities
- Information about the latest products and services that support the specialty
- And much, much, more!
Dedicated Patient and Advocate Programming
Patients and Advocates are encouraged to attend TLMdX to learn about the latest science through abstract tours, and special educational sessions. This special track is designed to offer maximum interactive opportunities to ask questions, provide feedback and have discussions with the entire hepatology community. Patient programming is available both in-person and digitally, and includes sessions on topics like:
- Meet and Greet sessions (in-person & virtual)
- Annual Forum
- Patient Keynote Address: Liver Health Equity: Overcoming Stigma, Access, and Policy Barriers, featuring Donna Cryer, President Global Liver Institute
- Clinical Trials in Liver Disease: Patient and Provider Engagement Strategies
- HBV/HDV: Is There a Cure in Sight? Should I Be Treated Now?
- Reaching HCV Elimination through Meeting the Needs of People Who Use Drugs and Other Overlooked Communities
- Nutrition 201: Translating WHAT to Eat Into HOW to Eat
- Strategies for Self-Care & Caregiver Advocacy with Providers
- Liver Cancer Screening and Early Detection: How Can We Do Better to Save Lives?
- State-of-the-Art Lecture: Hepatocellular Carcinoma and NAFLD
- Patient Debrief Topline Clinical Research – What this Means for Patients
- TLM Wrap-up and Feedback Open Discussion
The Liver Meeting you know and love, but virtual! Access all our sessions online, from anywhere.
Note: The Post Graduate Course is an additional ticketed item this year.
Save up to 60% on ticket pricesJoin the AASLD community for meeting discounts, journal access and networking with our Special Interest Groups.
Code of Conduct
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)is committed to a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment that honors diversity. By registering and/or participating in The Liver Meeting®, Participant agrees to adhere to our Code of Conduct [PDF].
Digital Experience FAQs
What does registration for TLMdX® include?
The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ will provide a forum for the exchange of groundbreaking basic, translational, and clinical research in diseases of the liver and biliary tract, and in liver transplantation. This digital experience will create an arena for the presentation and interchange of opinions on state-of-the-art care and management of the fullspectrum of patients with liver disease. Content will be available on the platform within 72 hours of taking place in person, or sooner, and some content may be delivered via live stream from Washington, D.C. directly to the platform.
How can I connect with other healthcare providers?
The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ offers a variety of methods to network with peers and other industry professionals. Our Meet the Experts sessions give you unparalleled access to leaders in the field of hepatology and opportunities to ask your burning questions. Our digital platform allows you to see who else is online and set up one-on-one or group meetings.