Presidential Plenary Clinical
Sunday, November 6th
Time: 9:00 - 10:30 AM EST
Room: Ballroom ABC
About the Session
Improve knowledge of epidemiology, diagnosis or management of hepatitis C, NAFLD, genetic cholestasis, Covid-19 and the liver, and acute kidney injury.
- After participating in the activity, learners will be able to use a new approach to treatment of hepatitis C in patients with solid organ transplants.
- After participating in the activity, learners will have improved knowledge of non-invasive tests of NAFLD and better understand progression of NAFLD in patients with and without diabetes
- After participating in the activity, learners will be aware of the difference in vaccination with three vs two doses of mRNA Covid-19 vaccines in patients with cirrhosis
- TENOFOVIR-DF THERAPY PREVENTS HEPATITIS B VERTICAL TRANSMISSION IN HIGHLY VIREMIC MOTHERS WITHOUT HBV IMMUNOGLOBULIN FOR INFANTS
- EARLY VERSUS STANDARD INITIATION OF TERLIPRESSIN FOR HRS-AKI IN ACLF - A RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL (ETERLI STUDY).
- FIBROSIS PROGRESSION RATE AMONG DIABETIC VERSUS NON-DIABETIC PATIENTS WITH BIOPSY-PROVEN NONALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE: A MULTICENTER PROSPECTIVE STUDY
- EXPLORING THE GENOTYPE-PHENOTYPE RELATIONSHIP OF VARIANTS OF UNKNOWN SIGNIFICANCE FROM A GENETIC CHOLESTASIS PANEL
- ASSOCIATION OF THREE VS TWO DOSES OF mRNA COVID-19 VACCINES AND SARS-COV-2 INFECTION AND SEVERITY AMONG PATIENTS WITH CIRRHOSIS
- PROGNOSTIC VALUE OF NON-INVASIVE TESTS IN PATIENTS WITH NAFLD