What to Expect
Participants of The Liver Meeting Digital Experience can access the world’s best scientific sessions from the comfort of their home or office, revisit their favorite sessions, and watch content they may have missed when it was presented live–all on their own schedule and at their own convenience. Our robust global programming will all be available through the TLMdX platform and accessible no matter the time of day or night until February 15, 2022. Participants will have access to all The Liver Meeting educational content–almost all of it available for continuing education credits. The Liver Meeting Digital Experience includes access to:
- Flagship programs of The Liver Meeting: Postgraduate Course and Basic Science Symposium
- ePoster content in our virtual poster hall
- Live educational content that you can access anywhere in the world
- Live abstract content that brings you the latest science
- Satellite Symposium and Product Theatres delivered by industry partners
- A virtual exhibit hall to explore at your leisure
- OnDemand educational content so you can catch what you missed
- A myriad of networking opportunities
- Information about the latest products and services that support the specialty
- And much, much, more!
Dedicated Patient and Advocate Programming
Patients and Advocates are encouraged to attend TLM to learn about the latest science through abstract tours, and special educational sessions. This special track is designed to offer maximum interactive opportunities to ask questions, provide feedback and have discussions with the entire hepatology community. Patient programming includes:
- Annual Forum and Meet and Greet
- Keynote Presentation: How Physician-Patient Partnerships Can Improve Liver Disease Care & Research
- Making an Impact Where You Are: Patient Voices as a Vehicle for Change
- Grit, Gratitude and Grace: Resilience Despite the Pain
- Cirrhosis: Quality Collaborative and cirrhosiscare.ca
- Practice Guidelines Debrief for Patients
- Patient Debrief Topline Clinical Research – What this Means for Patients
- HBV Cure – How close are we?
- Nutrition 101 for Patients with Chronic Liver Disease
- TLM Wrap-up and Feedback Open Discussion
- Abstract Tours
Meet the Expert Sessions
Back by popular demand, our Meet the Expert sessions provide attendees with the opportunity to hear from, and talk to, the world’s leading experts on hot topics in hepatology. These informal conversations provide attendees with the avenue to ask questions on a range of topics, and are designed to further the conversation around the specialty’s most pressing issues.
Networking and Engagement Events
You asked, we answered! Participate in our networking activities curated especially for you. There is something for everyone at TLMdX this year.
Looking for pricing for lower-middle and low income countries? View All Rates Here
The Liver Meeting you know and love, but virtual! Access all our sessions online, from anywhere.
Late Advance Rates(ends 11/14)View All Rates
Code of Conduct
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)is committed to a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment that honors diversity. By registering and/or participating in The Liver Meeting®, Participant agrees to adhere to our Code of Conduct.
Digital Experience FAQs
What does registration for TLMdX® include?
The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ will provide a forum for the exchange of groundbreaking basic, translational, and clinical research in diseases of the liver and biliary tract, and in liver transplantation. This digital experience will create an arena for the presentation and interchange of opinions on state-of-the-art care and management of the fullspectrum of patients with liver disease.
How can I connect with other healthcare providers?
The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ offers a variety of methods to network with peers and other industry professionals. Our Meet the Experts sessions give you unparalleled access to leaders in the field of hepatology and opportunities to ask your burning questions. Our digital platform allows you to see who else is online and set up one-on-one or group meetings.