Joining AASLD means becoming a part of the leading organization committed to preventing and curing liver disease. With more than 4,700 hepatologists, surgeons, scientists, trainees, and other health care professionals, AASLD has positioned itself as the leader in education, advocacy, and career development.
Join Now and Become a Member
There are a few items you will need to start the AASLD membership process.
- a $40 non-refundable application fee and the pro-rated dues payment
- a current CV
- a reference from a current AASLD member OR the year you have attended an AASLD Annual Meeting
- Learn which membership category you belong to
Once you have that information at hand, you are ready to begin. Head to Join AASLD. If you have already created an account, please sign in first. If you have not yet created an account, you will need to do so.
Once your account has been created / you have signed in, you will need to click on "membership application" to start the process. Please allow for up to two weeks for your membership to be finalized.
When you become a member, you have access to exclusive benefits such as:
- Special Interest Groups - Collaborate with other members who share your specialized hepatology interest.
- Journals - Our journals are designed to bring you the latest research findings, and relevant scientific data.
- LiverLearning® - Members can access premium content on AASLD's official eLearning portal.
- The Liver Meeting® – Members receive discounted rates and advance registration to the premier event in the science and practice of hepatology, where the cutting edge in the study and treatment of liver and biliary diseases is defined
- Member Directory – Only current members can access the directory.
- eNews - Stay up-to-date on what's happening at AASLD.
- Educational Events and Programs – View all of our upcoming cutting-edge educational events, seminars, workshops, and symposiums.
- Practice Guidelines – View all of our upcoming cutting-edge educational events, seminars, workshops, and symposiums.
AASLD promotes preferable methods of approaching diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventative aspects of care through the development of practice guidelines.
Any questions about AASLD membership should be directed to the Member Services department. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-299-9766.
Pay dues online.