The Hottest Meeting
The Liver Meeting
Mark your calendars - TLM23 will be held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Nov 10-14, 2023.See You There!
Couldn't make it to Washington, D.C.? Don't worry, we've got you covered. The Liver Meeting Digital Experience has all the education you know and love!Learn More
Attendees of The Liver Meeting and The Liver Meeting Digital Experience can claim enduring and live credits by logging into the Credit Claiming Website using your Badge Number and Email Address.
Faculty who presented at The Liver Meeting can access their benefits information through the Speaker Center.
Check out this year's Late Breaking Abstracts! The Liver Meeting is chock full of amazing science so be sure to register for the hottest meeting in hepatology. You can also view our abstract supplement here.
Who Should Attend?
The Liver Meeting brings together clinicians, associates, and scientists from around the world to exchange information on the latest research, discuss new developments in liver treatment and transplantation, and network with leading experts in the field of hepatology.
Our Attendees Include:
- Adult and pediatric hepatology experts.
- Clinical, basic, and translational researchers.
- Specialists who diagnose and treat liver disease, including gastroenterologists, surgeons, clinical pathologists, anesthesiologists, and radiologists.
- Primary care physicians.
- Nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and other allied health professionals in hepatology and the disciplines listed above.
- Trainees, and students in the disciplines listed above.
- Patient advocates and patients.