Driven by Science
Connected by Community
Cutting-edge research, top-notch experts, and thousands of posters all at your fingertips. The Liver Meeting Digital Experience gives you access to the specialty’s best science no matter where you are.Learn About Our Digital Experience
The platform is open through February 16 so don't forget to go back and catch the sessions you may have missed.Browse the Conference Platform
Who Should Attend?
The Liver Meeting brings together clinicians, associates, and scientists from around the world to exchange information on the latest research, discuss new developments in liver treatment and transplantation, and network with leading experts in the field of hepatology.
Our Attendees Include:
- Adult and pediatric hepatology experts.
- Clinical, basic, and translational researchers.
- Specialists who diagnose and treat liver disease, including gastroenterologists, surgeons, clinical pathologists, anesthesiologists, and radiologists.
- Primary care physicians.
- Nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and other allied health professionals in hepatology and the disciplines listed above.
- Trainees, and students in the disciplines listed above.
- Patient advocates and patients.