Driven by Science
Connected by Community
Submit Your Abstract
Don't get left behind! Have your research be seen by global leaders in liver disease at the premier conference in hepatology. Submission deadline June 1st 2022.Submit Now
Use our generator for a Visa Letter Invitation to attend The Liver Meeting 2022 in Washington, DC. This invitation does not guarantee a visa will be issued.Get Started
Join us in Washington, DC!
The Liver Meeting 2022 will be hosted November 4-8, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Don't miss your chance to learn the latest science from the top minds in the field. This year, you can participate in-person or online and enjoy all the things you know and love about The Liver Meeting. From cutting-edge science to top-of-the-line networking events, The Liver Meeting is not to be missed. Registration opens this summer.
Who Should Attend?
The Liver Meeting brings together clinicians, associates, and scientists from around the world to exchange information on the latest research, discuss new developments in liver treatment and transplantation, and network with leading experts in the field of hepatology.
Our Attendees Include:
- Adult and pediatric hepatology experts.
- Clinical, basic, and translational researchers.
- Specialists who diagnose and treat liver disease, including gastroenterologists, surgeons, clinical pathologists, anesthesiologists, and radiologists.
- Primary care physicians.
- Nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and other allied health professionals in hepatology and the disciplines listed above.
- Trainees, and students in the disciplines listed above.
- Patient advocates and patients.