Driven by Science
Connected by Community
Cutting-edge research, top-notch experts, and thousands of posters all at your fingertips. The Liver Meeting Digital Experience gives you access to the specialty’s best science no matter where you are.Learn About Our Digital Experience
Schedule & Speakers
Browse the entire program of sessions, speakers and product theaters being held at The Liver Meeting.View the Schedule
Mayo Clinic Platform President
Anthony Demetris, MD
Starzl Professor of Liver and Transplantation Pathology
Bernd Schnabl, MD, FAASLD
Professor of Medicine; Director, San Diego Digestive Diseases Research Center, University of California San Diego, Department of Medicine
Laura E. Nagy, PhD, FAASLD
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Professor, Pathobiology/NE40, Molecular Medicine
Neil Henderson MBChB, PhD, FRCP, FAASLD
Professor of Tissue Repair and Regeneration, Wellcome Trust Senior Research Fellow in Clinical Science, Co-Director of Wellcome Trust Edinburgh Clinical Academic Track (ECAT) Programme, Associate Member, MRC Human Genetics Unit
Who Should Attend?
The Liver Meeting brings together clinicians, associates, and scientists from around the world to exchange information on the latest research, discuss new developments in liver treatment and transplantation, and network with leading experts in the field of hepatology.
Our Attendees Include:
- Adult and pediatric hepatology experts.
- Clinical, basic, and translational researchers.
- Specialists who diagnose and treat liver disease, including gastroenterologists, surgeons, clinical pathologists, anesthesiologists, and radiologists.
- Primary care physicians.
- Nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and other allied health professionals in hepatology and the disciplines listed above.
- Trainees, and students in the disciplines listed above.
- Patient advocates and patients.