At The Liver Meeting, You’ll Gain Access To:
Explore the latest research in our poster hall and attend highly coveted abstract presentations.
Learn from the top minds in hepatology on topics covering every disease state.
Meet your next mentor or future research partner by engaging in virtual networking sessions.
Attendees will also get access to:
- The latest research on disease states like NAFLD, NASH, Hepatitis and much more.
- Educational sessions from leading hepatologists and public health experts from around the globe on the effects of the COVID-19 virus from both clinical and public health perspectives.
- The specialty’s leading minds in our popular Meet-the-Expert sessions.
- Ample opportunities to connect with your peers.
- The patient perspective provided by special Patient Advocacy Group programming.
- All educational programming that will be available on the platform through February 15, 2022.
Looking for pricing for lower-middle and low income countries? View All Rates Here
Save up to 60% on ticket pricesJoin the AASLD community for meeting discounts, journal access and networking with our Special Interest Groups.
The Liver Meeting you know and love, but virtual! Access all our sessions online, from anywhere.
Late Advance Rates(ends 11/14)View All Rates
Can I register for The Liver Meeting® in Anaheim, CA in-person component only?
AASLD is no longer hosting an in-person component in Anaheim. The Liver Meeting ® 2021 will be conducted through The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ (TLMdX®). In-person registration costs will be refunded for those who have already registered. For any additional questions regarding meeting registration please contact CDS at 508-743-8541or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does registration for TLMdX® include?
The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ will provide a forum for the exchange of groundbreaking basic, translational, and clinical research in diseases of the liver and biliary tract, and in liver transplantation. This digital experience will create an arena for the presentation and interchange of opinions on state-of-the-art care and management of the full spectrum of patients with liver disease.
The Liver Meeting Digital Experience™ includes access to:
- Flagship Programs of The Liver Meeting: Postgraduate Course and Basic Science Symposium
- ePoster Content
- Live Educational Content
- Live Abstract Content
- OnDemand Educational Content
- A Myriad of Networking Opportunities
- And much, much, more!
Cancellations for The Liver Meeting Digital Experience (TLMdX®)
Requests to cancel participation in TLMdX® which are received on or before November 7, 2021will be subject to a 25% administrative fee. Cancellations received on or after November 8, 2021will not be refunded.
Cancellations for The Liver Meeting® In-Person Addition
The AASLD Governing Board has made the decision to cancel the in-person component to The Liver Meeting in Anaheim due to concerns around the COVID-19 virus and its variants. Anyone who registered for the in-person component of The Liver Meeting will be refunded their in-person registration costs. They will remain registered for The Liver Meeting Digital Experience unless they indicate otherwise. For any additional questions regarding meeting registration please contact CDS at 508-743-8541or via email at email@example.com.
SInce aasld has cancelled the-in-person component to the liver meeting, can I get a refund on flights?
AASLD is not liable for refunds on travel. Attendees should check their individual airlines for specific cancellation / refund policies. AASLD will not be responsible for any airline cancellation or change fees.
How do I register my group?
Group registrations can be completed online. Please note that a valid, unique email address for each person registered is required for Certificate of Attendance and CME. The email address of the group leader/organizer or sponsoring/organizing company will not be accepted.
The Group Leader can create a group record through the AASLD registration system beginning August 25, 2021. Group Leaders can then register the individuals who are part of their group, make changes to existing group records, and apply payments to registrations. By submitting this information on behalf of individuals, Group Leaders represent that they have authorization to do so by each individual.
The information required for each attendee includes:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- City/Country/Postal Code (ZIP Code)
- Email Address (very important – must be valid, unique work or personal email account for each person registered)
- Type of attendee (doctor, administrator, nurse, etc.)
- AASLD Membership Number (if members of AASLD)
IMPORTANT ATTENTION – NEW FOR THIS YEAR
As part of AASLD's conference registration process, all registrants are required to answer a series of registration questions individually. The questions include the Networking and Exhibitor/Supporter opt-in/out; as well as Code of Conduct, Terms and Conditions, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and the Data Privacy and Protection Policy. All registrants will receive a notification by email linking them to the mandatory questions on the Registration Resource Center after the group order is completed and payment has been made. Each link is unique to the individuals' email address. Participation in The Liver Meeting® WILL NOT be confirmed until each individual answers the questions. Upon electronically reading and responding to all questions, a registration confirmation will be provided which will include logon credentials for TLMdX® and information about participating in-person (if applicable). Please communicate this important message with your group.
How is the contact information for my group registrants used?
Attendees participating in The Liver Meeting® will be offered several products which require a unique email address for each user for access. These products include CME, Certificates of Attendance, online evaluation, and online access to recorded sessions of the meeting via LiverLearning®.
Additionally, each registrant’s badge number is encoded with the contact information provided at the time of registration. As attendees visit the exhibit hall (the virtual exhibit hall and the physical exhibit hall in Anaheim), they may request information from exhibitors. Exhibitors and supporters will be provided with registrant contact information, including first name, last name, email address, organization, mailing address, and country for the purposes of promotional mailing lists and sales leads for supporters, exhibitors, satellite symposia, and product theaters. All registrants will have the option to opt-in or opt-out of sharing this information with exhibitors and supporters as a part of the registration process.
How do I know which category to use when registering an individual?
AASLD offers several registration categories based on an individual’s training and employment. Please reference the below when deciding which category to register your group attendees under. If an individual is a member of AASLD, the registration rates applicable to their member type will be automatically provided during the registration search/look-up process.
- Nonmember: Any physician, scientist, or researcher with doctoral-level training OR any individual working in or related to the healthcare industry who does not have medical training.
- Trainee Nonmember: Any physician, scientist or researcher in a training program as certified by the director of their training program. Program director contact information will be required for verification purposes to register under this category.
- Hepatology Associate Nonmember: Allied health professionals with medical training other than doctoral-level training. This category includes, but is not limited to, the degrees of MS, NP, PA, RN and other related or comparable degrees.
- Student Nonmember: Individuals who are pursuing a medical, undergraduate or graduate degree. Department head contact information (name, institution, and email address) will be required for verification purposes to register under this category.
- Member*: Any current Regular, International, Emeritus or Corporate Affiliate member of AASLD. Current members are those individuals who have paid their dues for the current calendar year.
- Trainee Member*: Any current Trainee or International Trainee member of AASLD. Current members are those individuals who have paid their dues for the current calendar year.
- Hepatology Associate Member*: Any current Associate member of AASLD.
- Student Member*: Any current Student Member of AASLD. Current members are those individuals who have paid their dues for the current calendar year.
*AASLD members MUST be in good standing at the time of registration. Our registration system will allow you to register members based on a match of either their AASLD member number or the first and last names (note that names must match the information as entered in our system). If you need to verify membership for one or more of your delegates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds for the difference in registration fees will not be given for those who renew or join after the registration has been processed.
What are my payment options?
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted.
- Check: checks must be in US funds drawn on a US bank. Payment must be received within two weeks before the order is complete. Please make checks payable to “AASLD” and mail to:
American Association for the Study of Liver Disease (AASLD)
C/O Convention Data Services
7 Technology Park Drive
Bourne, MA 02532
If paying by check, group registrations will not be considered final until payment is received, and funds have cleared.
- Wire Transfer: the option to pay by wire transfer will be available through October 14 for international group registration only. All wire transfer payments, including related fees and bank charges must be received within 10 business days of submitting registrations or no later than October 28 for registrations. All group organizers must complete the Form W-8BEN-E. The form is a fillable PDF that must be completed and emailed to email@example.com. The group registration order will remain pending until two items are received: the completed and signed Form W-8BEN-E and payment in full. If either one of these items is not received, logon credentials will not be distributed. If a refund is due on the group account, it will be issued after the meeting concludes by ACH or wire transfer. At that time, we will request banking information from the group organizer. Again, please be sure both payment and Form W-8BEN-E are submitted and if you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Lynn Tangorra at firstname.lastname@example.org.