The goal of the Pediatric Special Interest Group is to promote liver-related issues that affect infants, children and adolescents. The Pediatric SIG supports AASLD missions through committee memberships, educational programming and networking with related academic societies.
Webinar Available in LiverLearning®
The Pediatric Liver Disorders SIG webinar "Acute on Chronic Liver Failure in Children" is available on LiverLearning®. This webinar is available to AASLD members, LiverLearning® subscribers and registrants of the webinar.
- Chair: Saeed Mohammad, MD
- Chair: Emily J. Rothbaum Perito, MD
- Vice-Chair: Veena L. Venkat, MD
Global Outreach Subcommittee
- Chair: Nedim Dino Hadzic, MD, FAASLD
Membership and Mentorship Subcommittee
- Chair: John C. Bucuvalas, MD, FAASLD