The goal of the Clinical Practice SIG is to promote the practice of Hepatology in a community practice setting.
The SIG will focus on the following issues for our members:
- proper coding and reimbursement for clinical activities
- promote a liver center in a non-academic hospital system environment
- develop a multi-disciplinary liver cancer program in a community environment
- provide pre-and post-transplant care for patients in the community practice setting
- develop a clinical research program in a clinical practice setting.
Join today to participate in shaping the future of clinical hepatology while networking with your colleagues.
Paul J. Thuluvath, MD, AGAF, FRCP, FAASLD
Amanda J. Chaney, DNP, APRN, FAANP, AF-AASLD
Andres Duarte-Rojo, MD, PhD, FAASLD
Marjorie Bynum, CAE
Steering Committee Members
Stephen E. Congly, MD, MSC, FRCPC, FACP, AGAF
Thomas Cotter, MB BCH
Meagan Gray, MD
Michelle Jenkins, MSHS, PA-C
Mohammad Qasim Khan, MBBS
Karen L. Krok, MD, FAASLD
Vinay Sundaram, MD, MS